Thursday, April 3, 2008

What did I do for a week?

What was I doing in Delhi? Not quite sure, time flies when you are having fun! :)

Bhabhi filling up the seven bowls with water as an offering to the gods.

Im a nerd, I like this, a tree being used as a key holder at a parking lot.

In order to have Mutton Brain Curry, you must first go to the butcher and have him retrieve it from the sheep. (the cat stole our brains... sounds like and odd sentence... it's actually true!)

Zoeyba riding in the back of the Gypsy on Holi. (I just like the light... looks like some commercial photograph to me :) )

Sid (?) checking himself out in the mirror after being attacked by pink powder first thing in the morning.

At first I resisted getting powdered, but I've observed that its more like you take turns coloring each other as a friendly gesture. (not so much of running away as I started out the day doing!)

Random colorfulness with Amit, Zoeyba, and Sid.


The sequence of color in your pants shots... :)


As a photographer, I like to be invisible... apparently I was not and aided in this bicyclist getting powdered! :) (he was smiling in the sequence so the "attack" was friendly :) )

Gorem gets a face full of yellow powder thrown on him while visiting his sister's house. Holi is primarily played among friends and family members, who travel to see each other to celebrate Holi together.

I like this picture because he has such a mischievous look on his face!

Sid turned purple at one point in the day...

Flying powder at Amit's auntie's place.

0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise