Saturday, November 19, 2005

Cheese

Woke up this morning and walked by the cheese shop again. I talked to them the night before and they told me to stop by in the morning. I stood there and couldn't figure out how I wanted to to set them up. I though of one thing... but well it didn't work out quite right and before I could reset them the steady rush of people started coming in so I told the guys that I'd be back around sunset. I also shot about 2 shots of a fishmonger. Although I explained to him that I wanted a picture of him standing in the middle of his stand, he still didn't comply too well. There are a few other fish sellers along the road, but I liked his selection the best. My white balance and exposure awareness was a little bit off today.

Lauren Greenfield
. She photographed such things as youth culture, women, and beauty in society. Very much documenting life on the culture of things. I enjoyed all of her projects, she got great access and her pictures are very intimate. I think that it would be fun to think of a project of a similar nature and pursue it.

Great light on one of the cheese stand guys. I'm gonna try to redo this one.

Cheese yay!

Fishmonger!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet heart those are some bad ass pictures. i am so glad you persued you dream in photography. i don't know how far i could stretch on how proud of you i am i have watched you come along way and i can't wait to see your profession keep following through for you keep up the wonderful work. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love always Lance Ogrodnik

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise