Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Light lesson

Classes then shooting. I went down to the tube to try to do my London shot for class. I wanted to do the tube because, well everyone knows what the tubes look like in London if they've visited the city. Oh in class today we learned a bit about the light kit.

Sebastiao Salgado. When I first see the pictures it makes me stop and stare at it a bit. His pictures seem to portray life as how a quiet observer would see it. His topics are powerful. Disease, famine and just world problems; topics that need coverage and gratefully Salgado was a photographer that was effective in doing that. I missed his exhibit in Paris... opps, well I realized when it was too late anyhow.

Drew and Virga

London Tube System

1 comments:

Drew said...

hello!

you have now gotten me into doing the photo blog thing. oy!

i love the milk/beer guy, bytheway. FANTASTICCC.

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise