Friday, January 4, 2008

San Diego part 1

First adventures... the San Diego Zoo and the Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles.

She was soo adorable!

Banging on it's chest... in front of a sea of people behind the glass.

And yet again another happy hippo!

I think my new favorite animal is the Koala bear.

When I was in HS they made us make a list of things we wanted to do during our lifetime. This was #33- "Visit San Diego zoo and take pictures of the panda bears!" #1 was to go to Alaska and take pictures. :)

Yeah, never take pictures of stuffed animals... I couldn't resist the grass was up to my calf... I'll find a real dog to throw in there!

Jo in warm San Diego sun.

Random portrait at the observatory.

Waiting in line to see the telescope... we eventually gave up!

Pretty artificial light.

iPhone and Converse.

Sunset at the park.

0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise