Thursday, September 4, 2008

New number, watermarks and cards!

Wow lets see... there's been a multitude of updates that I need to blog about...

First of all I have some stuff that I shot a week or two ago for the Star-Telegram.

Then I also have updated my website... its about 75% complete, but I've added more portrait sections and a wedding section to the commercial part of my portfolio...

I still have my 315 cell number, but I've added a new number to the mix... I got a local Fort Worth number so that it would be easier to contact me. 817.522.3914

I'm starting a whole new series of business cards... the ones with my pretty pics on one side and contact info on the other!


I also have a new watermark that I'm gonna start imprinting on all my pics for myspace/blog to help get my name out there a bit.

And last of all, I started a myspace for Thao Nguyen Photography!


Sheryl Crow preforms at her concert at the Superpages.com Center in Dallas on August 15, 2008.



I tried my hand at doing senior portraits the other day. Thanks Clint for modeling, you rock!

Also if anyone knows of any great locations in the DFW or more specifically Arlington/Mansfield area, I'd love to hear your suggestions :)

0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise