Friday, September 12, 2008

Sleep is for the weak...

So I've been this multimedia,-card-producing,-photographer-partner-recruiting-machine in the past 27ish hours of nonsleep.

Wedding slideshow is done... watch, marvel, critique. (it will be added to the website officially in a few days... sleeplessness has rendered my brain tired for now)

2 more card fronts are at the presses and on their way to me.

And in my state of delirium/brilliance last night, I decided that I need to be proactive and find myself an amazing photographer to help tell wedding stories. I can produce a pretty okay story on my own, but with another set of eyes, the coverage would be that much better. And hopefully in the process we could both feed off each other and inspire ourselves to do even better.

0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise