Sunday, July 16, 2017

Megan + Keegan | July 8, 2017 | The Square Inn | Wimberley, Texas

I got married in Wimberley, Texas over 3 years ago and I always associate Wimberley as a magical and lovely place. So you can imagine my delight when I started talking to Megan and she informed me that her and Keegan would be getting married there at the Square Inn in Wimberley!

The shoot was amazing and some of my new favorites shots came from this wedding. Not only was the setting magical, but hanging out and shooting Keegan and Megan and their family felt like I was hanging out with some old school friends. Thanks for letting me hang out and be a part of y'alls special day! I hope you guys had a fantastic time exploring Austin!














0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise