Saturday, February 11, 2006

Cazenovia Winterfest

Today's assignments included a Cazenovia Winterfest Chili 5K run/walk, a snow sculpture also in Cazenovia and then a snowmobile club in Chittenango. I followed Post-Standard's photographer Jim Commentucci. Twas fun, and yay for winterfests.... I'm a feature kinda girl more than anything else!

Cheryl Hatch. All aspects of life, all very well captured.

Don Ferencz plays the bagpipes during the Casanovia Winterfest Chili 5K run/walk on February 11, 2006. Ferencz, who is of Hungarian descent, taught himself how to play the bagpipes 10 years ago, and flew in from Florida the day before to visit his father-in-law, "The Colonel" James Ladd of Casanovia.

1st frame- Had the potential of possibly making a good picture... reflection of the sun through trees seen on Jim's car before heading back.

2nd frame- Composition got slightly better...This is Jim packing away 5 seconds after the first picture was taken... but I missed my intended shot, which shows you that timing is key. (This counts for my usual habit of shooting the photographers I shadow!)

0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise