Sunday, February 1, 2009

House of Commons fire

Austin firefighters work to put out the 2 alarm fire on the 3rd floor of the House of Commons Co-op on 2610 Rio Grande St. which caught on fire some around 3 p.m. The cause is fire is suspected to be from a hot glue gun that had been forgotten overnight. 

This was my wonderful house ;'( 

2 comments:

Megan said...

This almost looks surreal with the way the photo is lit. nice job. Sorry about the fire :-\

--Megan Lange

stutennis said...

Bummer about the fire and sorry you lost your house...I was one of the first group to live there. A bunch of us moved from New Guild and Prana House to start the House of Commons.

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise