Saturday, August 26, 2006

boo

laptopless. internshipless. heatless. boo. If all goes well, I'll have a laptop by the end of September. Hopefully. Internship has no funding so it becomes an externship (work for credit not pay, once a week) I'm gonna see if I can get a waitressing job at Texas Roadhouse since workstudy isn't cutting it so well... oh and my room doesn't get heat in the winter... boo... gonna have to find a space heater... hopefully that stuff doesn't drain lots of electricity if its on all winter...

Anyhow, one pic posted prob on Monday, sunrise in Penn from my nonstop 24 hour drive from Texas to Syracuse!

And hopefully at the least 3 photos a week... and going to cali next weekend... so expect lots of pics from that! :)

0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise