Wednesday, January 8, 2014

APAD- Day 8- Editorial vs corporate shoots


So what is the difference between an editorial gig versus a corporate gig? For today, that instance is something I shall call swag.

When I am shooting in editorial mode, gifts/compensation/free hookups (of the monetary/goods variety) are all to be turned down in order to stay unbiased and ethically/morally fair to the subject.  i.e. swag = bad

When I am shooting for a corporation and said corporation has items that are not returnable/unsaleable after the shoot, said wonderful items are given away! I can take these items without guilt because I am working for them so no ethical boundaries are crossed.

So today's wonderful swag brought to you by Whole Foods Market! 

0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise