Monday, January 23, 2006

Shooting, it's my favorite!

Nothing too much today, I procrastinated a bit more than I really should have... but then again I way too distracted to work in the lab... So while everyone was printing their picture for class I went and shot the MLK candle vigil outside of hendricks chapel.

Just one of the pics that I had shot but didn't think it was good enough for the blog, but have recently decided to add it... one of my 5 I'm turning in.

Director of public relations for RHA, Bradley Curthoys, a junior political science major stands outside of hendricks chapel on a cold night to listen to a guest speaker on about Martin Luther King Jr. during the candle light vigil.

How do you avoid the green light flares from the candle?

0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise