Saturday, March 25, 2006

Good shootin day!

I had alot of fun today, the more fun I have the better my pictures seem to be. So hopefully I'm outta my mini slump, we'll see how next week goes, I asked for an assignment on Monday, so I'll be shooting a Mother Goose storytime thing in Cazenovia for their 120th anniversary.

Photostory Update- Meeting with the center for new americans on Monday to straighten out my exact borders and restrictions (hopefully very few).

Steve Horn. Passion. Reading the bio on why he chose to cover Bosnia, the effects it had on him and what he did about it was pretty inspirational. I feel that if you really want something enough... or rather, if there's a will, theres a way.

Anaelis Rivero Perez crosses behind the curtain on stage during their performance to get across the other wing. Perez who is a part of La Joven Guardia del Teatro Latino performed as one of the two senators during their play "Abdala." The Michael Harms Theater Festival is a two-day event created to display the theatrical skills and talents of students and teachers from public, private and parochial secondary schools in CNY.

During Media Unit's play "A Night on Disco Mountain with Cheesecake" the two performers danced and invited audience members to get up and join in the dance off while the stand on the side held up random facts about the play and teen drinking. The Michael Harms Theater Festival is a two-day event at the John H. Mulroy Civic Center created to display the theatrical skills and talents of students and teachers from public, private and parochial secondary schools in CNY.

0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise