Monday, March 27, 2006

Kids!

So I'm gonna start calling the Center For new Americans weekly to see if they have a good candidate for me to follow! yay!

Don McCullin. “When I was in Beirut, I photographed a woman who was screaming… and she came and punched the life out of me for my error. Everybody was at this place, because it was devastation, and (later) somebody came and said ‘you know that woman who punched you, she’s just been killed – another car bomb’s gone off and blown her away down the street.’ And I thought, that’s it, I’ve had it. I’ve had this war business… these war games. I’m going home.”
Kinda scary what mental images stay with you when you shot such things as wars...

Jack Byrnes, 15 months old, motions for the crying baby in the song "The wheels on the bus" while parents around the room engage their own children in the song. Betsy Kennedy leads the room filled with mothers and children from birth until 2 years old. This year is Cazenovia's 120th anniversary.

0 comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise